Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Watercolor Wednesdays

This Watercolor Wednesday is actually an "Amigurumi" Wednesday thanks to MYTHFITS reader, zuperdzigh!


Take a peek at the awesome amigurumi Poo zuperdzigh created based on the cute pile of caca that appears in my comic. There are lots of poo cartoon characters on the internetz, but have you ever seen one as cute and cuddly as this???

















Please visit zuperdzigh's blog and let her know how amazing her creations are. If there are any other MYTHFITS readers who'd like to share artwork with us all, please let me know!

Another comic coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. You know I have a little crush on Poo. I want him. I know it's a sick obsession, but I do. I admit it. I want the watercolor. I want the little Poo doll. Please..... help me.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... I might be enabling your sick obsession soon. I'm going to make Poo prints and shirts for sale.

    As for the Poo doll, you'll have to talk to click on zuperdzigh's link and talk to her about that. I'm sure she'd make one for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Justin, thanks a lot, don't have the words to say it, but thanks :D

    ReplyDelete