Saturday, July 3, 2010

Poo for YOU


I have a special treat for you. Look at these little Poos, courtesy of Dessy Tab of zpiderdzigh. I think they're pretty hilarious. Dessy is an extremely talented creator of amigurumi (crochetted toys) and an animator. She's a loyal MYTHFITS reader and a fellow lover of anthropomorphized poo. After she created this based on my Poo character, I commissioned her to make more for me to sell, and they're currently on their way to America! Dessy lives in Bandung, Indonesia, so the little Poos are stuffed in a box traveling to Brooklyn, New York as I write this. I can't wait to open the package and see their six smiling faces looking up at me. ( '_' )

Until they arrive, I wanted to share these great photos she sent me. I love how she posed them and styled them to appear as if they're on a picnic (below). If you'd like to obtain your OWN lovable and squeezable amigurumi Poo, let me know in a comment, and we'll make a little deal.

10 comments:

  1. hahahah these are adorableeeeee :D I so want one of em'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my very own Poo a week ago and can testify that it is the cutest pile of **** you will ever own!!! I love him and will cherish him all my days! Dessy is awesome!!! (As are you Justin!)

    Everyone should own their own Poo!

    Pics posted on my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doodle Isle. Dessy did an awesome job, right? How much mullah would you offer for one?

    Soooooo Robin, thank you for the nice comment, but I see you cut out the middle man. Oh well, glad you got a hold of one of these adorable shit piles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, thanks for the comments I'm so blushing right now :)
    thanks, Robin for the review and Thanks Justin for the mention.
    I hope the poo family have a safe trip to NY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Love the picnic photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zuperdzigh, thanks for making Poo 3-D! I can't wait until the package arrives...

    Alisa, would you like to have your OWN Poo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely and though I find them great, I am sure my daughter will love them even more! (yeah, just keep smilin', don't ask...) Soooo... we live in Mexico, and that'd mean a higher price, but anyway, how much would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poo at a picnic! These are awesome.

    Just wandered over here from Alex's place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Deborah ( ^_^ )

    Dear Depto. Editorial, I'm thinking about selling each Poo for $12. How's that sound? Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want a poo to put next to my heart...

    ReplyDelete